Sunday, March 11, 2018

Young - Ch. 1.0

I stood up from my bed and walked to the mirror hung in the corner of the room, next to the door. What looked back at me surprised me. I was expecting an elderly woman, but instead, I was young. I looked to be around sixteen. They placed me in the wrong person.
"No no no no. This is wrong," I muttered to myself. They were going to put me in the Dictator. Then I was supposed to... Unless if they placed me in the younger her. Then I could just alter her life path. I looked to the right of me and into the hallway. A middle-aged woman was walking towards me.
"What is my name?" I asked her. She paused and chuckled.
"You really must have hit your head darlin'. Maria Nestlin. Sound familiar?" she responded.
"Yes."

Maria Nestlin

By Marizo Bheh



No comments:

Post a Comment